If you’ve been in my world for any amount of time, then you know I believe in the importance of learning to ask for help.
That’s because we Sensitive Strivers tend to be people-pleasers and overfunctioners. We often put other people’s needs ahead of our own and we go above and beyond to make others happy.
When our STRIVE qualities are unbalanced, we also tend to put tremendous pressure on ourselves to be “the expert” in everything we do. Admitting to anything less would be a failure.
But ask any successful person what helps them thrive and you’ll undoubtedly hear, “I built a great team around me.” And as a business owner myself, I couldn’t agree more. Growing over my team over the past two years has by far been the smartest and most powerful move I’ve made.
That’s why I want to introduce you to my team members. They are the heroes behind the scenes helping me run my business and deliver amazing coaching programs, courses, and content for you. You may also interact with them at some point so I want you to be able to put a face to their names.
Riley graduated Summa cum laude with a BA in Communication from the University of Cincinnati. After graduation, she began searching for a full-time job, unsure of exactly what job would be a right fit for her. She always knew that she wanted to work both for herself and remotely. A friend connected her to Rebekah, and she started working as an assistant to her and became a member of Melody’s team. Now, Riley has a growing VA business providing digital support to entrepreneurs, agency owners, and consultants. As a recovering perfectionist, Riley practices both patience and grace in her work.
What Role Does She Play?
She works with Rebekah on behind-the-scenes tasks such as creating social media graphics, managing the Facebook community, and organizing the email list.
Fun Facts About Riley
- Favorite hobby = Teaching and practicing yoga! I’ve been a yoga teacher for over three years.
- Favorite food = Thai food and sushi, specifically tofu pad thai and avocado rolls 🙂
- Favorite Movie = Pride & Prejudice (it will never get old)
- Your superpower = Being of service to others – that makes me feel the most complete.
- Three words friends/family would use to describe you = Loyal, Outgoing, and Driven
- Proudest accomplishment = Starting my own VA business!
- Quote you live by = “I will never have this version of me again. Let me slow down and be with her.” – Rupi Kaur