If you’ve been in my world for any amount of time, then you know I believe in the importance of learning to ask for help.
That’s because we Sensitive Strivers tend to be people-pleasers and overfunctioners. We often put other people’s needs ahead of our own and we go above and beyond to make others happy.
When our STRIVE qualities are unbalanced, we also tend to put tremendous pressure on ourselves to be “the expert” in everything we do. Admitting to anything less would be a failure.
But ask any successful person what helps them thrive and you’ll undoubtedly hear, “I built a great team around me.” And as a business owner myself, I couldn’t agree more. Growing over my team over the past two years has by far been the smartest and most powerful move I’ve made.
That’s why I want to introduce you to my team members. They are the heroes behind the scenes helping me run my business and deliver amazing coaching programs, courses, and content for you. You may also interact with them at some point so I want you to be able to put a face to their names.
For 4 years Meg was an account manager in digital advertising agencies. Managing the advertising for brands like Amazon, New Balance, and Sonos. The thing is, Meg is creative at heart. So over the last 2 years, she’s transitioned to a copywriting and strategist role. Supporting me with my overall copywriting and marketing needs. As a fellow Sensitive Striver, Meg approaches her work with an empathetic nature.
What Role Does She Play?
Meg helps me with marketing, copywriting, and my email strategy.
Fun Facts About Meg
- Favorite hobby = Listening to funny podcasts (I’m loving “Parenting Hell” even though I’m not a parent lol)
- Favorite food = Indian <3
- Favorite Movie = The Bridget Jones trilogy (I’ve probably watched the first one at least 50 times!)
- Your superpower = I’m able to find something in common with anyone, even if they’re the complete opposite to me
- Three words friends/family would use to describe you = Bubbly, funny, giving
- Proudest accomplishment = Moving to Australia on my own!
- Quote you live by = “Everything happens for a reason” – Aristotle