If you’ve been in my world for any amount of time, then you know I believe in the importance of learning to ask for help.
That’s because we Sensitive Strivers tend to be people-pleasers and overfunctioners. We often put other people’s needs ahead of our own and we go above and beyond to make others happy.
When our STRIVE qualities are unbalanced, we also tend to put tremendous pressure on ourselves to be “the expert” in everything we do. Admitting to anything less would be a failure.
But ask any successful person what helps them thrive and you’ll undoubtedly hear, “I built a great team around me.” And as a business owner myself, I couldn’t agree more. Growing over my team over the past two years has by far been the smartest and most powerful move I’ve made.
That’s why I want to introduce you to my team members. They are the heroes behind the scenes helping me run my business and deliver amazing coaching programs, courses, and content for you. You may also interact with them at some point so I want you to be able to put a face to their names.
Blair Bryant Nichols began his career working with major publishers to promote their authors for speaking engagements. From there he moved into the management of founders, entrepreneurs, executives, authors, and celebrities. He has deep expertise in developing speakers for corporate events, conferences, and other thought leadership opportunities, including internal and external communications. As a manager, coach, and consultant he enjoys helping diverse individuals and/or socially-driven companies foster new strategies for operations, communications, business development, and partnerships across all appropriate areas to further develop and enhance their bottom line and brand. He received his MBA with a specialization in Entertainment Management from UCLA-Anderson where he serves on the Alumni Board of Directors and graduated Magna cum laude with a BA in Literature and minors in Gender Studies and Communications from American University.
What Role Does He Play?
Blair and Melody began their partnership when her book Trust Yourself launched in May 2021. He vets, negotiates, and helps arrange her virtual and in-person speaking engagements and provides counsel on areas and opportunities to grow her business.
Fun Facts About Blair
- Favorite hobby = I love escaping into a good book, fiction or nonfiction, or trying to keep up with the bountiful content in TV and film.
- Favorite food = Pizza! Fine dining will never replace the ecstasy of a NY cheese slice.
- Favorite Movie = Tie between Drop Dead Gorgeous and The Devil Wears Prada
- Your superpower = Anticipating my clients’ needs before they do
- Three words friends/family would use to describe you = Ambitious, Snarky, Generous
- Proudest accomplishment = Launching and running my own business
- Quote you live by = “We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.” – Oscar Wilde