If you’ve been in my world for any amount of time, then you know I believe in the importance of learning to ask for help.
That’s because we Sensitive Strivers tend to be people-pleasers and overfunctioners. We often put other people’s needs ahead of our own and we go above and beyond to make others happy.
When our STRIVE qualities are unbalanced, we also tend to put tremendous pressure on ourselves to be “the expert” in everything we do. Admitting to anything less would be a failure.
But ask any successful person what helps them thrive and you’ll undoubtedly hear, “I built a great team around me.” And as a business owner myself, I couldn’t agree more. Growing over my team over the past two years has by far been the smartest and most powerful move I’ve made.
That’s why I want to introduce you to my team members. They are the heroes behind the scenes helping me run my business and deliver amazing coaching programs, courses, and content for you. You may also interact with them at some point so I want you to be able to put a face to their names.
Sarah has spent most of the last 15 years soaking up loads of experience in a diverse mixture of companies before niching into virtual assistance for the last 4 years. With an eye for detail and an intuitively analytical approach, she’s always striving to anticipate what will come around the next corner and address it proactively. Design, process refinement, client liaising, billing, social media management… she wears all the hats! Whatever is needed, she’ll continue to adapt. Sarah is also a single mom and fellow HSP.
What Role Does She Play?
She handles many of the day-to-day activities for me so I can better focus on what I do best. She does a bit of everything to keep the wheels turning as smoothly as possible.
Fun Facts About Sarah
- Favorite hobby = My go-to is drawing, but I love trying new art mediums of all sorts.
- Favorite food = Homemade carne asada tacos with all the fixin’s (Yes, homemade everything, I got spoiled living in Mexico!)
- Favorite Movie = P.S. I Love You
- Your superpower = Seeing things from all the angles (a blessing and a curse at times)
- Three words friends/family would use to describe you = Loving, Generous, Loyal
- Proudest accomplishment = My daughter Ivy is 8 going on 40 and I can’t imagine life without her. Being a mom is no easy task but she is worth every effort. I’m truly blessed to have such a wonderful daughter to raise.
- Quote you live by = Time is the most precious resource we have, spend it wisely and with the right people, there’s no getting it back once it’s gone. – Anon