Flash forward to six months from today. How would your life look different than it does currently? What would you change about your job, career, or relationships to be happier than you are in this moment, today?
Last week I had the pleasure of discussing these big, juicy questions and more with my friend and host of the Not Safe For Work podcast, Laura Yamin, where she dishes no-nonsense advice about creating a meaningful career and finding work you love.
If you’re feeling stuck in your job and know you need a change, but have no idea where to start, this podcast is a must-listen.
Takeaways from the Show
- How the 2008 financial crisis has shifted the meaning of work-life balance
- The signals burnout you can’t ignore
- How to lift yourself out of a career rut and change jobs
- Why we should manage energy over time
- Three simple exercises to help you align your daily actions with your core values