I speak at Fortune 500 companies, colleges, and conferences across the country to audiences as large as 10,000 people or intimate, small group workshops. I share actionable, evidence-based ways to apply psychology for greater professional success and personal success.
I’m a frequent media contributor and available for interviews, expert commentary, and brand partnerships.
Please contact me below for questions and availability.
MOST POPULAR TALK
Freedom from Impostor Syndrome
Many smart, ambitious people struggle silently with fears that nothing they do is good enough or that one day they’ll be “exposed” as a fraud. This phenomenon, known as “Impostor Syndrome” can hold top-performers back in the workplace. But the truth is, over 70% of people struggle with self-doubt and the good news is, there are ways to cope with the stress of success in health, productive ways.
In this keynote, I share concrete strategies people can use to overcome their insecurities, increase confidence, and build self-esteem that helps them unleash potential to do their best work.
- Understand what Impostor Syndrome is and how to spot the signs and symptoms
- Assess patterns of procrastination, perfectionism, and self-doubt and how it affects career success
- Discover research-based techniques from psychology to cope with self-doubt in the workplace and develop unstoppable confidence
FREQUENTLY REQUESTED TOPICS
- Women’s Leadership and Empowerment
- Emotional Intelligence
- Positive Psychology and Mindfulness
- Habits, Productivity, and Motivation
- Strengths-Based Leadership
- Finding a Career with Meaning and Purpose
- Stress Management
- Workplace Relationships and Team Communication